Friday, November 16, 2007

Pyglet amazes me again.

Pyglet 1.0 beta2 was released to the world a few days ago. I svn updated my local copy of the repository and noticed a new soundspace folder in the examples directory.

Curious, I tried to run soundspace.py. Hmm seems I require an extra 'abvin' library... I try the example again...


Wow. Cool. Hang on... I can drag these widgets around, change their direction... and the audio changes too!

This is 3D positional audio! Pyglet rocks! This is a seriously cool, feature-full library. The more I look into Pyglet, the more I am pleasantly surprised. I need to find a project where I need to use these kinds of cool features!

Well done Alex.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Give a try to Pigment too, see https://code.fluendo.com/pigment/trac/

GObject lib, python bindings and some pure python widgets. The animation framework rocks too :)

Popular Posts