- Nice Body
- Nice Camera
- The Interface is bad. The keyboard is cluttered, with redundant glyphs cluttering each key.
- 6 hardware buttons which don't work as you expect.
- Multiple ways to scroll the screen, which work differently in each app. You can use the trackball, or the touch screen. Or accidentally both at once.
The Really Bad.
- The browser does a lousy job of rendering. Some web pages flicked between line wrap and no line wrap, making scrolling and viewing difficult, if not impossible.
- Despite the browser working, and obviously having a working data link, the maps application refused to work, complaining that it needed a data link.
- The Google Mail sync also refused to work, complaining that it needed a data link.
- In fact, the only internet enabled app that worked was the browser.
Overall, HTC Legend + Android == Fail.
So, you've created a car prefab using WheelCollider components, and now you can apply a motorTorque to make the whole thing move along. ...
I use the var keyword everywhere. Someone told me today that this is a bad practice, because "sometimes you can't tell what type it...
I've been investigating and learning Go . There is a lot of high quality tools out there, for example: - xo generates types and funct...
I've been working on something new. I get a lot of projects where I have to add multiuser functionality. Finally I've made the jump ...
Some favourite quotes from Ron Jeffries, one of the three founders of the Extreme Programming software development methodology... Often yo...
As part of my quest to create amazing procedural spacecraft, I made a greebling tool for Unity. Here are the before and after screengrabs. ...
The NetworkManager instantiates a Player prefab. This is your Player Object. In a two player game, your GameObjects exist conceptually in ...
When you start working with threads in your Unity3D project, you will discover that many things need to be done in the main loop. For exampl...
In my efforts to write a malloc-free network library for Unity3D, I discovered that BinaryReader and BinaryWriter perform malloc operations ...