- Nice Body
- Nice Camera
- The Interface is bad. The keyboard is cluttered, with redundant glyphs cluttering each key.
- 6 hardware buttons which don't work as you expect.
- Multiple ways to scroll the screen, which work differently in each app. You can use the trackball, or the touch screen. Or accidentally both at once.
The Really Bad.
- The browser does a lousy job of rendering. Some web pages flicked between line wrap and no line wrap, making scrolling and viewing difficult, if not impossible.
- Despite the browser working, and obviously having a working data link, the maps application refused to work, complaining that it needed a data link.
- The Google Mail sync also refused to work, complaining that it needed a data link.
- In fact, the only internet enabled app that worked was the browser.
Overall, HTC Legend + Android == Fail.
I've just seen and used a brilliant ssh option. The command: sudo ssh -D localport user@externalhost will set up a local SOCKS proxy l...
So, you've created a car prefab using WheelCollider components, and now you can apply a motorTorque to make the whole thing move along. ...
When you start working with threads in your Unity3D project, you will discover that many things need to be done in the main loop. For exampl...
Thank to Adrian Boeing I was inspired this morning to hack together a ripple shader for Unity3D. Thanks for the math Adrian. You can see t...
Possibly slightly more correct lighting. The rim light is now only applied in the direction of the sun, rather than being purely based on v...
import csv open("output.tsv", "w").write("\n".join("\t".join(e.strip() for e in i) for i in csv.rea...
We've just released an extension which enables your Unity3D game to post data off to Google Analytics. It's called Analytics , fun...
Often, when building a game, you need to test if objects are colliding. The objects could be spaceships, rocks, mouse pointers, laser beams....
Most Python coders know that the Global Interpreter Lock (GIL) in CPython effectively serializes execution of threaded programs, even on sys...
As promised, here is my code for creating a uniform set of points on a sphere. using UnityEngine ; using System . Collections . Generic ;...