- Nice Body
- Nice Camera
- The Interface is bad. The keyboard is cluttered, with redundant glyphs cluttering each key.
- 6 hardware buttons which don't work as you expect.
- Multiple ways to scroll the screen, which work differently in each app. You can use the trackball, or the touch screen. Or accidentally both at once.
The Really Bad.
- The browser does a lousy job of rendering. Some web pages flicked between line wrap and no line wrap, making scrolling and viewing difficult, if not impossible.
- Despite the browser working, and obviously having a working data link, the maps application refused to work, complaining that it needed a data link.
- The Google Mail sync also refused to work, complaining that it needed a data link.
- In fact, the only internet enabled app that worked was the browser.
Overall, HTC Legend + Android == Fail.
So, you've created a car prefab using WheelCollider components, and now you can apply a motorTorque to make the whole thing move along. ...
Note, the GetHashCode() method will probably return a unique ID. There is a very remote chance you will get a clashing ID. Update: After...
I have built a Synthesizer for creating sound effects in Unity. It fills a similar niche to SFXR/BFXR, but aims to have more quality and ver...
When you start working with threads in your Unity3D project, you will discover that many things need to be done in the main loop. For exampl...
I've just seen and used a brilliant ssh option. The command: sudo ssh -D localport user@externalhost will set up a local SOCKS proxy l...
Thank to Adrian Boeing I was inspired this morning to hack together a ripple shader for Unity3D. Thanks for the math Adrian. You can see t...
Possibly slightly more correct lighting. The rim light is now only applied in the direction of the sun, rather than being purely based on v...
Available on GitHub: https://github.com/simonwittber/fizzle
This hard-to-see screenshot is a Generic Node Graph Editing framework I'm building. I'm hoping it can be used for any kind of node...
import csv open("output.tsv", "w").write("\n".join("\t".join(e.strip() for e in i) for i in csv.rea...