- Nice Body
- Nice Camera
- The Interface is bad. The keyboard is cluttered, with redundant glyphs cluttering each key.
- 6 hardware buttons which don't work as you expect.
- Multiple ways to scroll the screen, which work differently in each app. You can use the trackball, or the touch screen. Or accidentally both at once.
The Really Bad.
- The browser does a lousy job of rendering. Some web pages flicked between line wrap and no line wrap, making scrolling and viewing difficult, if not impossible.
- Despite the browser working, and obviously having a working data link, the maps application refused to work, complaining that it needed a data link.
- The Google Mail sync also refused to work, complaining that it needed a data link.
- In fact, the only internet enabled app that worked was the browser.
Overall, HTC Legend + Android == Fail.
So, you've created a car prefab using WheelCollider components, and now you can apply a motorTorque to make the whole thing move along. ...
This script takes a screenshot and saves it to the user desktop. It has options to use an alpha background, and also upscale the image. Usef...
Step 1. Tell you team that everything must fit within 1920x1080 or 1024x768 or whatever resolution you like! Step 2. Surround all OnGUI met...
Summary: NodeJS wins. Test Program ab -n 10000 -c 5 http://localhost/ Gevent Code from gevent import wsgi class WebServer(object): ...
When you start working with threads in your Unity3D project, you will discover that many things need to be done in the main loop. For exampl...
Often, when building a game, you need to test if objects are colliding. The objects could be spaceships, rocks, mouse pointers, laser beams....
I think ER diagrams are very handy tools for designing data requirements for a game. I don't see them given away or even talked about (i...
Just 514 lines of code. Uses sockets only, no other dependencies. https://github.com/simonwittber/uniwebserver Example Component: [Req...
Working with multiple threads is often a necessary evil. This is how I do it safely inside a Unity3D component. There are only certain time...
Most Python coders know that the Global Interpreter Lock (GIL) in CPython effectively serializes execution of threaded programs, even on sys...