- Nice Body
- Nice Camera
- The Interface is bad. The keyboard is cluttered, with redundant glyphs cluttering each key.
- 6 hardware buttons which don't work as you expect.
- Multiple ways to scroll the screen, which work differently in each app. You can use the trackball, or the touch screen. Or accidentally both at once.
The Really Bad.
- The browser does a lousy job of rendering. Some web pages flicked between line wrap and no line wrap, making scrolling and viewing difficult, if not impossible.
- Despite the browser working, and obviously having a working data link, the maps application refused to work, complaining that it needed a data link.
- The Google Mail sync also refused to work, complaining that it needed a data link.
- In fact, the only internet enabled app that worked was the browser.
Overall, HTC Legend + Android == Fail.
UniWeb now includes a tiny embedded web server which you can use to do crazy things. That is all.
So, you've created a car prefab using WheelCollider components, and now you can apply a motorTorque to make the whole thing move along. ...
I've been working on something new. I get a lot of projects where I have to add multiuser functionality. Finally I've made the jump ...
As part of my quest to create amazing procedural spacecraft, I made a greebling tool for Unity. Here are the before and after screengrabs. ...
In my efforts to write a malloc-free network library for Unity3D, I discovered that BinaryReader and BinaryWriter perform malloc operations ...
I use the var keyword everywhere. Someone told me today that this is a bad practice, because "sometimes you can't tell what type it...
I recently acquired an Oculus Rift. It was easy to integrate into one of my existing projects, however during testing, I discovered Unity ...
I applied the greeble system to another spacecraft shell, trying to make some kind of freighter. This highlighted a few issues. Greeble...
When you start working with threads in your Unity3D project, you will discover that many things need to be done in the main loop. For exampl...